Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Burda Back Issue Wish List: August 2007

Well, sadly I'm not one of those girls who can't get away with looking incredible in a man's tuxedo shirt. That really seems to be reserved for those of us over 5'4". But even the cabaret lady on the cover straightening her bow tie doesn't make the August 2007 Burda less appealing. Practically every section in this issue has something I'd make and I'm especially in love with this black jersey dress:


Finally, a dress I can do yoga in while at work. Even better, you can turn it into a casual top.


But I really want this issue because of this gorgeous maternity dress. So lovely. And it looks super comfortable too. My sister is tall enough to pull this dress off no problem, and it is neither too fancy nor too casual for her to wear to work. Perfect.


Someone please list this issue on eBay stat!! I've only got three more months before M's adorable belly disappears (er, evacuates?) and I don't know any other pregnant ladies!

No comments: